Sunday, May 14, 2023

Corner Bookmark Card

 I have wanted to make one of these cards for a long time - it's just time... I need more hours in the day! 

The colours in the pictures didn't turn out well - this card is much more vibrant than what the photos show. The bookmark is attached on the top right corner of the front panel. That piece can be removed and used to mark a reading spot in a novel. The front section opens to the side and the entire card also opens to the side, leaving a place to write a longer message inside. I used some retired SU papers and a leaf stamp set to stamp and die cut the leaves.  A small splatter stamp was used around the bookmark image and inside the first flap as well. I did not add any embellishments - this card is very front heavy and I didn't want to make it any heavier! 



Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)