Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Stencilled Flowers

 This stamp and stencil set from Altenew is simply gorgeous! There is also an embossing folder but I didn't use it for these cards.

My intention was to stencil the peonies in two different colours - one set in orange and the other in yellow. I accidentally used the orange ink on the LAST stencil on the yellow flowers so I had to adjust and go back with some other orange inks... such is life. I adhered each card to a black glitter foam background and then to the card base. The sentiments were die cut from black glitter paper and white cardstock and I stamped the second half. I added some Stickles to the centres of the flowers to finish off these pretty cards. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, so vibrant and a beautiful stamp. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)