Monday, May 8, 2023

AH 524 - Hello Banners

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 524! 

The sketch is shown in horizontal format - that can be changed as desired. 

I chose to follow the sketch closely for my card. The only thing I did differently was to angle my banners. I chose blue and green patterned papers for the banners and used an ombre piece of paper for the large top piece. I added a thin strip of dark blue glitter paper to separate the sections. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and I added some gold sequins around the card. Easy! 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I've made this design before but with maybe 1 or 2 less banners, but why not heap on more? It's an awesome way to use up scraps! Hope your crop went well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)