Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Sketch Challenge - Leafy Hugs

 I like to do the Saturday sketch challenge posted by a friend of mine - it's a matter of finding the time these days! 

This one was fun - I stayed very true to the sketch and even used leaves for the images on the right side. 

The diagonal panels were made using a few shades of coral cardstock and I worked from dark to light. That panel was embossed with a 3D leaf embossing folder. I die cut some leaves and pine sprigs in shades of turquoise and arranged them on that piece, cutting away the sections that were hanging over the edge. The lower triangle was inked around the outside edges and I stamped a sentiment at the bottom. A piece of black glitter paper was adhered between the two panels and I used a black cardstock base. I used some old black flowers for embellishments and coloured a tiny sparkle in turquoise to place in the centre of each. This was fun! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)