Friday, May 5, 2023

MTTC 507 - Monochromatic Blue Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 507! 

The theme for this challenge is monochromatic. 

I chose to use shades of blue (plus white) for my card. I die cut six white stitched squares and stamped the same image on five of them. They were coloured using various shades of blue and I also brushed the flowers with a shimmer brush. The photo picked up some light on a few of the flowers - they really aren't that shimmery in real life! I used the last square as a backing for the sentiment. That was stamped and coloured with three shades of blue on each letter to create an ombre effect. I used dark blue glitter paper under the sentiment and adhered it across the empty square. All the squares were arranged on a piece of medium blue cardstock, then adhered to a dark blue mat and finally to the white card base. Some dew drops were added around the squares to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your monochromatic projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

 We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love how you've played with the different blue tones and those touches of shimmer are great. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)