Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Floral Gift Card Holder

 This card is another that was created for the 30 Minute Card Making Stash and Dash.

The parameters were as follows: card with a pocket, purple and grey, colouring and use a sticker. The sticker element can also be to stamp and adhere something since not everyone uses stickers (I don't). 

I made a card design that I have made before - it has a gift card opening inside. I used some beautiful patterned papers with a purple and grey theme (plus some blue). I added a film strip die with stamped and coloured images both on the front and inside. The second inside panel has a butterfly on it. A few dew drops were added to the front of the card. I also stamped You are Loved all around the inside edge. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)