Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Sunburst Cards

 I have always loved the look of a good sunburst and tried a couple of ideas. 

The first is my favourite - I used cardstock in rainbow colours and built the sunburst directly on the card base. I placed a piece of white cardstock at the bottom with a small gold strip just above that piece. I used a few shades of Distress Oxide inks and blended colours together to create a background that I used to die cut the word Rainbow. The shadow was die cut from black cardstock and they were adhered together. The smaller sentiment was stamped and placed just under the tallest letter. 



The second card... well - different approach. I chose several patterns in an orange/peach colour scheme and used those for the sunburst. A piece of white glitter paper and a strip of cardstock were placed at the bottom. The cloud and rainbow pieces were die cut and added to the card. The sentiment was placed under the rainbow and I added Stickles to the clouds.



Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)