Tuesday, May 23, 2023

TSOT 608 - You're Awesome Flowers

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 608! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to create a scene. 

I sort of created a scene with the flowers on my card. I used a hot foiled hexagon for the outline and lightly inked inside that section and used a darker ink for the outside and splattered that with water. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and I arranged them inside the hexagon. The bottom of the sketch called for a border so I used two colours of glitter paper and punched a scalloped border on one of them. The sentiment was stamped and outlined with another hot foiled hexagon. A few white gems were added in the corners to finish off the card. 



Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Great design and beautiful colors! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely flowers and gorgeous color combination on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)