Friday, May 12, 2023

MTTCC 60 - Noel Card

Welcome to My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge 60!

The theme this week is "We Three Kings". 

I chose a Cricut image for this challenge. The ornament shows the three wise men on their camels. I cut some gold foil to place behind the stars and used white cardstock to back the main images. I inked a panel in blue and splattered water on it before embossing the Noel sentiment at the bottom. The ornament was adhered to the top with gold metallic thread and I also die cut a thin border to go around the card. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's theme.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)