Saturday, May 13, 2023

Love You Flowers

 I like to participate in Sketchy Saturday which is run by a friend of mine. The most recent sketch is shown below. 

Although it is a layout sketch, I turned it into a card. 

I stamped and embossed a floral spray, coloured it and used a craft knife to cut around the edges of the images at either end. The top sentiment was heat embossed on black cardstock and I stamped the word "love' and die cut "YOU" and adhered them to a black stitched frame outline. Two of the sentiments were arranged under the fussy cut sections and I added the other one at the top. I also used a white gel pen to add some interest to the flyers. I used a black marker to draw a border around the edge of the card front before adhering it to a black card base. Silver Stickles were added around the entire image.


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)