Friday, May 5, 2023

CD 547 - Rainbow Hello

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 547! 

The theme this week is rainbows - my favourite! 

I used a stencil and several colours of Distress Oxide its to create the background. That piece was cut down and adhered to a black border and then a white card base. I stamped a text background in grey and die cut that along with a border and placed that off centre on the background. The flowers were stamped, coloured, die cut and adhered around the frame. I embossed the sentiment in white, made it into little banner and attached that over the bottom flowers. The centres of the flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush and I added a few iridescent gems around the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Love the background you created with the stencil and oxide inks. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a bright and beautiful look you created for your card. I love the way you used the colors in a rainbow fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used that stencil for the beautiful rainbow of colors, a great background for your frame with pretty flowers and sentiment... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knocked it out of the park again! This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson I love this card. It's so bright and very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)