Thursday, May 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Two Trees

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge!

This is always an anything goes challenge but the optional theme for this month is Trim the Tree.

This is actually the second card I made for this challenge - the first one was truly a disaster! I ink blended a sunset with Distress Oxide inks and added two white panels at the bottom to simulate snow. I blended more panels with green inks and die cut the tree images. Once the trees were arranged, I added various colours of Stickles to the branches. The sentiment was adhered at the bottom and I added a star at the top. 


Come and join us at HSL Christmas and show us your Christmas projects. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that deep rich sky! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sky and the layered trees...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)