Monday, May 15, 2023

DT 138 - Skunky Birthday

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 138!

Kraft and animals - a great combo! Check out the detailed information on the Double Trouble Challenge blog

I wanted to use this adorable little skunk on my card. I stamped and fussy cut him and created a stump on which he could stand. The background was die cut using a background die (just enough to put a pattern onto the Kraft paper). I added the skunk in a hexagonal frame and die cut two more frames to go around that one. The sentiment was added at the bottom and a few clear dew drops were placed around the card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the challenge at Crafter's Cafe (animals).

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. I guess we were both on the same page this time using cute little skunks for our cards! Your sentiment is just perfect, adorable and funny card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your krafty embossed background is so pretty and your framing is perfect for the stinin' little skunk. Adorable and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, love it and gave me a chuckle, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyson this is so cute!! All the elements you used work perfectly together for this cute design. My daughter used to shout "I SMELL A STUNK" in the car when we'd pass the smell of one while driving ha ha! I'd give her a card like this for her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)