Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Paper Pieced Slimline Cards

 I have a slimline die that cuts all sorts of triangular shapes. I die cut six of them in shades of blue. My intention was to create six separate cards but keeping track of the pieces became a little overwhelming so I made two cards instead. 

The various shades of blue pieces were inserted back into the outline for these two cards. I hot foiled some letter dies and coloured around the outside edges with a silver glitter pen. They were arranged on the front of the cards and I added some butterflies that were hot foiled on vellum. A few silver gems finished off each card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Love that background die cut. It works so well with all those die cut blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a medal for dealing with all those pieces. Two fab cards! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)