Monday, May 29, 2023

Ewe Have my Heart Fun Fold Card

 This cute fun fold card design was shared with me by a good friend - she had arranged it on the Cricut but it is easy to cut manually as well (that's what I did). 

The patterned paper is old CTMH paper and I based the colours around that paper. The ewe and the flowers were stamped, coloured and die cut. Those images were arranged on a die cut circle and I stencilled some grass and inked the edges of that piece. Inside the card, a piece of peach cardstock was embossed on one side and the circle image was attached to that so it opens with the inside piece. There is also a sentiment stamped on another circle that fits under the top one (it sounds confusing but it really is easy!) I added a few blue gems to the front of the card, along with the sentiment strips. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)