Thursday, May 18, 2023

Inset Panel Card

 I have seen several versions of this card style - the raised background against the inset panels creates such a neat effect. 

I stamped and coloured a floral image and also dry embossed three lines on the left side of the card front. I carefully cut out three sections using a craft knife. The front panel was adhered to a white card base with foam tape and I replaced the cut out panels without foam tape, creating a dimensional scene. The sentiment was stamped and adhered to black cardstock before being adhered to the card front. A few clear gems finished off this pretty card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wel, there's a nifty way to do this! Looks very cool. I also know you can just stamp twice and line up but then what do you do with the cut outs, so ... Me and my shaky fingers would probly do better lining up, I fear I'd stick the strips down crooked, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)