Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Rainbow Extended Cube Card

 Well this was a lot of fun to make! 

Rainbow colour schemes always make me happy so I decided to use that. This card honestly is not difficult but it is extremely time consuming to make. There are a lot of layers and deciding which patterns go in each spot does take some time. 

Once all the panels were covered, I die cut some rainbow pieces and added two clouds at the bottom of each. I adhered the rainbows to black cardstock and fussy cut around them because the colours were getting lost with so much going on in the background. I used several DO inks to blend a rainbow background and die cut the word "rainbow from that. I didn't add any embellishments as this card is pretty thick when it is folded down (folds down to 8" x 8"). I finished the back as well and there is a place there to write a message. 



I am entering my card in the Creative Creases Challenge (anything goes with a fun fold). 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)