Sunday, May 21, 2023

Stencilled Magnolia Cards

 I just love the cling magnolia stamp and layering stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio - the stencil colours in some of the flowers, but not all of them. 

These two cards are based on ideas found on the Pinkfresh website. The magnolias were stamped and stencilled and I used glitter paste on top of the last layer. The flower pieces were cut down to fit behind a scalloped border die. I used varying shades of pink and purple cardstock across one of them and heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock. The other one has a piece of vellum across the card with the sentiment embossed in black. A few clear gems were added around the sentiments to finish off each card.


Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Alyson - I can see why you love this beautiful set. I particularly like the vellum strip sentiment with its subtle and soft look, and I love the colour combo you used. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely floral background on both of these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)