Monday, August 22, 2022

Block Fold Out Autumn Card

 I saw this card design online and someone was kind enough to post the scoring diagram for it - unfortunately, no name was attached to it.

The finished folded card is slightly larger than 5" x 5".

I used autumn themed papers for this project - one paper pack had several patterns and that worked out perfectly. This card needs to remain flat inside for it to fold back in place so I used a cardstock panel and a piece of patterned paper for each inside section. I didn't add anything else to the panels. The outside panels show in the corners when the card is completely open. For the centre panel, I die cut some leaves in white and used several Distress Oxide inks to ink them in autumn colours. They were placed behind the stamped sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in brown and used three markers to blend an ombre colour scheme on each letter. There is a spot on the back of the card to write a message. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous but my head hurts thinking about how many ways it could go wrong. You did an amazing job! The fold reminds me of the school girl notes we'd write and fold up a gazillion years ago last century, lol. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)