Sunday, August 28, 2022

Three Peaks Birthday Card

I watched a neat tutorial by Sam Calcott on how to make this Three Peaks Card. Accuracy of measurements is very important for this to work correctly. 

I decided to make a masculine birthday card - seems I always have to pull one together at the last minute when the occasion arises. 

A blue base and blue patterned papers, along with some holographic paper were used for my card. There are two panels on the back where messages can be written. Aside from the sentiment, I didn't add anything else to this card as it works well already. I did colour the word YOU in a blue ombre colour scheme before adding the sentiment to the front of the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)