Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Make the Cards 62 - Dr. Seuss and Books

 Welcome to Make the Cards Challenge 62! 

The theme this week is school or teacher. 

I struggled with this challenge as I don't have any products related to school or teachers so I went to my Cricut for ideas. I cut the book and butterfly image and then found a terrific quote from Dr. Seuss that fit this challenge perfectly. I printed the quote on white cardstock, inked clouds on the entire background and placed the assembled book image at the bottom. A few blue enamel gems were added and the butterfly was brushed with a clear shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at Make the Cards and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Well, once again, Cricut to the rescue. Love the quote and books are always nice. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and sentiment! I always enjoyed Dr. Seuss books as a child and they used to arrive in the mail so my parents must have had a subscription for me. I would read them over and over. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the blue and gray in this. The subtle background with the clouds is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)