Sunday, August 14, 2022

Simply... Just Simply...

I loved this tree stamp since the first time I saw it... I have created cards with the Northern Lights as the central focus but this time, I went with a late afternoon/evening feel. 

The background was ink blended with four shades of Distress Oxide inks and splattered with white paint. Once that piece was dry, I embossed the trees in black since stamping on a Distress Oxide ink background often doesn't give a pure black result. The trees were adhered to a blue cardstock background. I stamped the sentiment in black and die cut that piece plus a border and attached them at the side. Easy! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, I've noticed that stamp here and there. But if I look at it too long, I get a bit dizzy. I'd definitely have to be laying on my back to see that view in real life, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)