Thursday, August 25, 2022

Vellum Poinsettias

 This pretty card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. 

The leaves and sentiment were embossed in white on the card front. The flowers were embossed in white on vellum and die cut. I also die cut some white berries. I offset the large flowers and adhered them together in the centre. The third poinsettia was cut around the centre four leaves and adhered on top of the other two flowers. The sentiment didn't show up well so I lightly inked over it with blue ink. The card front was adhered to a white base with craft foam. I added some blue coloured pearls to the centre of the poinsettia. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh very pretty! I love this white-embossed vellum poinsettia, so delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)