Sunday, August 7, 2022

Celebrate Everything Slimline Card Set

 When I go to day crops, I plan carefully ahead of time so I take only the items that I need. Taking the "kitchen sink" and deciding later what to do simply doesn't work for me as I can't take everything and I inevitably end up forgetting something.

This set of cards was stamped ahead of time and I just coloured them while talking with others. I made the box and added envelopes when I got home. The inside of each card is also decorated with a coloured panel but I didn't photographs that. There are eight cards - four oriented vertically and four oriented horizontally. I used eight different colour schemes. This will make a nice gift! 





Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)