Monday, August 8, 2022

Fold Back Gatefold Card

 This gatefold card with a bit of a twist is very easy to create... I decided to do one with a rainbow theme. 

The outside of the card has a belly band to hold it together. I used a star shaker to hold the band together and filled it with the same colour sequins as in the rainbow papers.

Inside the card, each panel was decorated and I created a circle using stamped stars. Some were stamped inside with the full shape and others were stamped with a half star shape. I stamped the sentiment in black and fussy cut it and also added "the best" inside the star circle to complete the sentiment. No other embellishments were added to this card as it won't sit flat if anything is on the inside. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)