Tuesday, August 2, 2022

TSOT 567 - Teal Birthday Silhouette

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 567!

The optional theme this week (in addition to the sketch) is plants. 

I created a square grid background on my Cricut and cut it from Gina K Designs' Masking Magic. Once that piece was placed over the card front, I blended three colours of Distress Oxide ink, removed the Masking Magic and embossed both the image and the sentiment in black. The card front was adhered to a black base with craft foam and I added some clear dew drops around the image. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Alyson, your card is beautiful! You know how I feel about aqua, so it struck a cord immediately when I saw it! You do such a great job of blending!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous blending, Alyson! I am so loving the silhouette image. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you did with this sketch!! It is an absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Alyson! I love your inking, silhouette stamping, and the squares design! Gorgeous colours too! Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)