Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Polar Bear Rocker Card

I have made rocker cards before - the inspiration for this one came from a friend of mine, Melanie Hungerford

I also wanted to be able to share this design with others and since I created the base for this card using my Cricut, that is hard to share unless others have a Cricut machine. My friend, Trina Wirihana of Scrap'nSeason Designs created an SVG file for me! 

Using the SVG file, I cut the blue circle plus the two snowbank pieces. The front snow bank was aligned with the folded circle to stamp the sentiment on a straight line. The polar bear and the trees were stamped, inked or coloured and fussy cut as I don't have dies for them. I also embossed the snowbank pieces before adhering them to the half circle. The trees and the bear(s) were arranged so the card was relatively even on both sides. The card can be opened to write a message inside. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute, Alyson! I have never made a rocker card so this looks amazing to me! I adore little scenes on cards - this one is adorable! Hope you're having a great summer and are able to stay cool in this heat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)