Thursday, August 18, 2022

Slimline Fuchsias Birthday Card

Slimline shaker cards are easy and fun to create, especially when you have a die with openings already built into it. 

The base piece was die cut in a light teal colour which was chosen after I stamped, stencilled and die cut the flowers. I die cut a second background in white and used circle dies to cut just the patterned circles. A piece of white cardstock was used for the back of each shaker and I lightly inked half of each circle with purple ink. The shaker was created with clear sequins, silver stars and some "snow" and adhered together. The entire front was placed on a purple background. I added a silver hot foiled sentiment with some silver metallic thread. The last step was to add silver Liquid Pearls around the flowers. 


Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)