Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Winter Deer CAS Card

This pretty card was inspired by one made by Chris Stokes. 

Sometimes clean and simple cards take more effort than detailed ones... this was definitely one of those times!

The circle background piece took me a couple of tries. I traced a circle from a die and used that for the placement of my torn paper pieces and the stamping of the trees. The paper placement had to be figured out first so the trees would show and look somewhat natural. I also inked the snowbanks with a light grey ink. Once the torn pieces and the trees were finished, I die cut a circle from that piece. The deer was cut on my Cricut and stacked twice. The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked for added dimension. All of these pieces were adhered to white card base. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)