Thursday, September 1, 2022

Birthday Circles Card

 I saw an idea like this on Pinterest and figured I had similar enough products to try it myself. 

The circle die was cut three times and stacked. I purposely cut it longer than what I needed so I could trim the edges. The left side from the circle die cut was also saved and stacked three times. Those white pieces were lined up on a piece of patterned paper and trimmed at the edges. That piece was adhered to a black card front and then to a white card base. The sentiment was stamped, a border was added and I used cardstock to stack on the back so it would sit even with the circle die cut. I added a few stars in the circles to finish off the card.

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)