Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Thinking of You

 This card style was taught in an online event that I recently finished. I used a background die that doesn't quite touch the edges of the card.

The backgound was die cut from white cardstock and then cut into three sections. Some of the edges were trimmed to allow openings when it was pieced back together. Each section was inked with a Distress Oxide ink and placed back on the card base. I die cut a leaf image three times and stacked it before adding it to the front. The sentiment was hot foiled in silver and added beside the greenery. Some clear gems were added to finish off the card.

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've seen a similar style by Yana Smakula a while back and I've had it on my "to-CASE list" for a while. I don't think hers had any white space between the colours. It looks tricky to cut, but you did it beautifully! Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration! I can imagine that your online event was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)