Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Blue Birthday Panel Card

 I found a card like this on Pinterest (made by Karen Dunbrook) and I wanted to try it myself. 

I actually made two of this card style - the first one didn't turn out as well as I had envisioned so this is the second attempt. 

I used alcohol inked patterned paper for the panels. Each panel was folded under at the bottom and I added a piece of heavyweight cardstock to the back of each panel. This helped to separate the sections without using foam tape. The background was die cut with a reverse stitched die to allow the stitching to show around the opening. I also die cut a leaf image and adhered that under the background at the bottom and allowed it to overhang the left side. A sentiment was stamped in the bottom right corner but nothing else was added to this card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)