Friday, September 23, 2022

Season of Wonder Wreath Card

 This card ended up being a little busier than I had originally anticipated... 

The wreath was stencilled on white cardstock and I used a light hand to also stencil a flourish pattern around the outside of the wreath. That piece was die cut using a stitched rectangle die so the wreath was partially cut off the left side. I added dark green and red mats before adhering the front to a leaf embossed card base. The sentiment was stamped, die cut and adhered with foam tape. I added some red gems, brushed the berries with red Stickles and brushed the darkest leaves with a clear shimmer brush. 


I am entering this card into the Peace on Earth Christmas challenge

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Oh Alyson this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! What a smart design ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You used a nice stencil and I like the 3D effect of the words.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)