Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Triple Fold Over Card with Sunflowers

 This fun fold card is very easy to make - it is simply a gatefold card with three cross tabs. 

I used some old autumn papers and dark green cardstock. The sunflowers were stamped, coloured with markers and die cut. I used only parts of the images as each was on a long stem. I brushed the flowers with a gold shimmer brush and added some Liquid Pearls around each. 

Inside the card, I used the same three sunflower images and stamped them along the bottom of the card. They were coloured and I added a sentiment at the top. Easy! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyson, I'm visiting and commenting again finally. Third time to try it so I hope this is the charm. What a cool fun fold! I had to Pin it, very nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)