Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sanded Panel Hummingbird Card

 I saw a card like this on Pinterest - I would love to give credit to the original designer but no name was attached.

The four panels were create by rubbing Distress Oxide inks on white cardstock. Once they were dry, I used sandpaper to rough them up a bit and then trimmed them into strips. Those pieces were layered on a stitched white rectangle. The flower was die cut from inked panels as well and the hummingbird was stamped (layering stamps) and die cut. I added a black border and adhered everything to a piece of paprika cardstock. Some gold gems were added to finish off the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Alyson! Your inky panels are so pretty, and the layered hummingbird stamp really captures the luminescent appearance of a hummingbird's feathers! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)