Friday, September 30, 2022

Just Because Tree Silhouette Card

 I saw a gorgeous card on Facebook, made by Erin Lee. I wanted to try the same technique myself. 

I cut three circles from a white card front. Everything nests together so it was easy to see where it all fit back together. I used several colours of Distress Oxide inks and blended a background from orange to turquoise down the card front. The circles were arranged together and I blended those in a slightly lighter colour scheme. The circles were placed back into the openings, just slightly overlapping the left edge to allow a tiny bit of white to peek through. The trees were die cut and I rounded the bottom to make them look more realistic. The sentiment was embossed under the trees to finish off the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love the ink blending on this, fabulous colors and look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)