Thursday, September 15, 2022

Winter Scene

Winter scenes are always so pretty! I can't imagine living in a climate where there is no snow, although we don't always have snow for Christmas. We do get our fair share during the winter months. 

The background of this card was ink blended after masking the moon and a section at the bottom. The snowbank mask was torn before it was temporarily adhered and the moon is just a circle die cut. Once the ink blending was finished, I left the masks in place and splattered the background with white craft paint mixed with water. The moon mask was removed and I lightly blended a bit of blue ink across the top and bottom of the moon. 

The trees were stamped with black pigment ink and embossed, along with the sentiment. In hindsight, I should have placed my tree stamp a bit lower so all the bases would have been on the snowbank... I used a light grey marker to add some shadows under the base of the trees. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)