Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Make the Cards Challenge 63 - Ah, Autumn

 Welcome to Make the Cards Challenge 63!

It's all about fall/autumn for this challenge.

I began by stamping several pumpkins and colouring them. They were fussy cut. The patterned paper background was adhered to a piece of printer paper and then I die cut a circle from that piece. I also die cut a thin circle border to enhance the opening. The cut away section was inked with three Distress Oxide inks and splattered with water. The card front was adhered to the base and I added the pumpkins (one with gold ribbon underneath) and the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment with three colours and adhered it to a gold border. The last step was to add some orange enamel gems around the card. 

Come and join us at Make the Cards and show us how you interpret this fall theme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful fall card, my friend! Gorgeous colouring of the pumpkins and your inking is lovely! Hope you have a wonderful day!