Wednesday, September 21, 2022

MTC 64 - Sunflower Smiles

 Welcome to Make the Cards Challenge 64!

The challenge this week is to use washi tape on a card. 

Initially, I thought of washi tape on a small roll - the same tape that I often use to hold dies in place. It occurred to me that there is much better washi tape out there now - tape with detailed images that can be die cut. I decide to use a set of washi tape sunflowers for my card. 

I found various patterned papers that were the same colours as the flowers for the four panels. A brown cross piece with a strip of gold glitter paper was added just above the centre line. I adhered the washi tape sunflower images and added a stamped sentiment under one of the leaves. Some gold metallic thread and gold sequins were added to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at Make the Cards and show us how you use washi tape on your card. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)