Friday, September 2, 2022

Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge - Never Ending Card

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge! This is my first project as a new member of their Birthday Design Team! 

It's always Anything Goes for this challenge, as long as the theme is birthday. 

I created a Never Ending Card. This card folds back on itself four times to reveal a different panel each time. I used patterned papers that I have had for a while to decorate the panels. Since the card folds onto itself each time, bulky embellishments are not a wise idea - I just used Stickles and a clear shimmer brush to add a bit of interest to each framed image. I also left the side panels with just the papers and focused on the centre panels for the images and sentiments. 

Two of the images have birthday greetings and the others have stamped and coloured flowers to match the papers. The second panel (the striped pieces), when folded flat, reveals part of the next panel so I used that spot to add my greeting pieces (on panel 3) as I was able to prevent them from showing. They are small but since the card already has two stamped birthday greetings, I won't have much to write anyways. The finished size is 6x6 - and it's flat for mailing. 




Come and join us at Happy Little Stampers and show us your birthday projects! 

You have until the end of September to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Whoever receives this is going to be impressed Alyson, such a lot of work went into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these never ending cards but have never managed to make one myself. Well done on such a beautifully made one.
    C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)