Saturday, September 24, 2022

Hippo Holiday Slimline Card

 I don't make a lot of "scene' cards but I just love these three Christmas hippos! I wanted to use them together on a card and a slimline card was the perfect size for that. 

The three hippos were stamped, die cut and then coloured. I also stamped and fussy cut some trees. The background was stencilled with clouds and I die cut three lengths of snowbanks with a stitched die. The snowbanks were offset and I added the trees and hippos to create a winter scene. A sentiment was added at the bottom and I added clear Stickles to the trees. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, this is a fun one, Alyson! I love critters! These hippos are so cute! Love your little scene and of course the punny sentiment! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)