Tuesday, September 13, 2022

TSOT 573 - Pine Boughs

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 573!

The optional theme this week is to create something inspired by a book. 

I didn't use the optional theme as I am in the middle of making Christmas cards and wanted that to be my focus. 

I die cut several pine boughs and pinecones and inked the bottoms of the pine boughs with the same ink as the paper. I lightly blended light blue ink along the left side of the white panel (although that doesn't show well in the photograph). As per the sketch, the front panel was adhered to three layers of cardstock colours. I stamped a sentiment and added that to the right side. A few dew drops were added to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)