Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Make the Cards 61 - Friends Mini Slimline

 Welcome to Make the Cards Challenge 61!

It's colour challenge this week... please see the graphic below. 

I used a stamp, stencil and die set that I received as part of a recent virtual event. I stamped the images in black and used shades of pink, orange and green to stencil the layers before everything was die cut. I also die cut a stitched scalloped rectangle and stacked it three times. I inked the corners of the card base using the same dark green ink I used for the stencilling. The sentiment was embossed on vellum and placed across the images (which I had to lift as I had adhered them down before deciding I wanted them on top of the vellum...) I added some iridescent gems and brushed the flower centres and the butterflies with a clear shimmer brush to finish off the card. 


Come and join us at Make the Cards and show us how you interpret this colour challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)