Saturday, April 20, 2024

SS 749 - Hello Sunshine

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 749!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is a trio of something. 

I couldn't make the trio work so I used only the sketch. The purple background was embossed with a small dot embossing folder and I added a piece of light turquoise patterned paper on a diagonal. Two slim frames were cut and I also placed two glitter strips along the bottom so they fit under the frames. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut to represent the half circle and I added five clear gens to the left. Light turquoise gems were also placed on each flower and a die cut sentiment was adhered near the top. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch,love the colour combination and stamped flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)