Monday, April 15, 2024

DT 164 - CAS Purple Flowers

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 164! 

It's all about clean and simple (CAS) this week - the small graphic is below. Please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

The second element of this challenge (optional) is to use a colour other than white. CAS typically has a lot of "white space". I chose a very light shade of lilac cardstock for my card front. I stamped the corner of a floral image and then stencilled the flowers and leaves using shaded of purple and green. A small sentiment was stamped to the left of the flowers and the card front was adhered to black cardstock. I tried it on white but it didn't look right since there was no white on the stamped piece. No embellishments or anything else was added to this card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the Crafter's Cafe challenge (CAS card). 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card love the pale lilac cardstock and beautiful flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised to see you used purple for your flowers - lol! Very pretty and perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent CAS and love the soft pink background with your purple/pink floral placed on the corner... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this, Alyson! So simple and pretty! Perfect for the CAS theme this time around :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)