Monday, April 22, 2024

AH 574 - Just Because

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge 574!

This is a very simple sketch and I stayed true to that for my card. 

The purple background was toner foiled (at the top of the photo, it picked up some of the shine). The banner piece and a border were die cut from dark purple cardstock and I also embossed the sentiment on the same cardstock. Some white twine was added under the circle and a few iridescent sequins were placed as per the sketch. Easy!

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty! I love all of the purple! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)