Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Lawn Fawn Mice Cards

 This set of mice stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn have captured my heart! I CASEd these cards from ideas on the LF website. 

The first is a series of clouds with the mice and paper airplanes scattered around the card. I lightly inked the cloud sections and lightly coloured the images. The background was die cut with a stitched die (through all the cloud layers) and adhered to a black mat and then a white card base. 

The second card front was inked and then stencilled with a sunburst. A small rainbow was added in the corner and the clouds were placed around the sentiment. The mice were added and I used Stickles on the clouds. 

The last card was stencilled and a heart stencil was used with darker ink. The two sentiments were stamped and the images were arranged around the heart.

These are just so cute and I can't wait to play more with this set! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards,love all the cute stamps and great backgrounds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)