Monday, April 8, 2024

AH 572 - Birthday Wishes Fuchsias

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 572!

This is such a fun sketch. I masked an oval and lightly inked it in purple before placing a second stencil on top and using a darker purple ink to create a pattern. I had stamped and stencilled some fuchsia images a while ago and I arranged them at the top of the oval and added a gold die cut bow. A gold hot foiled sentiment was placed across the oval and I added a few clear gems around the card. The card front was adhered to a dark purple card base. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful-my most favourite flower the Fushia-many years ago when I gardened I had a collection of these yard baskets and garden full I took my own cuttings and made standards to sell too -sadly seems like another lifetime!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely, the purple and gold so pretty, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)