Friday, April 12, 2024

MTTCC 84 - Blue Poinsettia

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 84!

The theme for this challenge is to use non-traditional colours for Christmas. 

I love blue for Christmas so I stamped, stencilled and die cut a gorgeous dark blue poinsettia. The striped background was also die cut and I added a piece of holographic paper underneath. That's very difficult to photograph because the light changes the colours! The poinsettia and some stamped pine branches were added and I used a white gel pen to add little dots on the flower. The sentiment was hot foiled and I placed some silver metallic thread under it before adhering it with foam tape. Clear Stickles were added to the centre of the flower. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your non-traditional holiday projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love the background die over the holographic paper,but the vibrant blue poinsettia looks amazing!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)