Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Grey Tulip Sympathy Card

 I don't make sympathy cards ahead of time - they definitely are not my favourite type of card to make. This one was CASEd from a card design on the Honey Bee Stamps site. I love the neutral colour scheme. 

The flowers were all die cut from white cardstock and the leaves from black cardstock. I used a light grey ink to blend colour onto parts of the tulips before assembling them. Before arranging them on the card, I used a thin black marker to draw two rectangles around the edge. The flowers were arranged on the front and I added a stamped sentiment in the top corner. I used a white gel pen to add some detail to the centres of the largest flowers and placed a few black gems around the flowers. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful sympathy card Alyson,love the neutral colour scheme and beautiful tulips.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)